inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
ab 1000.- Bestellung portofreie Lieferung
Artikel ist ausverkauft.
- Artikel-Nr.: SWX-202587
F-One Foil Gravity 2200 Wing Set mit Masten
Its design is a significant evolution from our previous 1200 wing
- Optimized connection with our integrated Titan Connection especially developed for larger wings
- new and thicker section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- evolution of the arch and rake of the wing to best combine maneuverability and control
Designed for early lift, great stability and efficient pumping.
- Specific connection developed for larger wings
- Thick section profile for an early and very progressive lift-off
- Extra Large area with increased span and high aspect ratio
Design targets lift and glide for larger boards and larger riders:
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
Targeted at people above 80kg or people using boards of 7’0 and above, aiming for maximum lift without compromising glide and control:
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after!
- Its very low take-off speed and immense stability make it perfect to learn and progress with a surf Wing.
- It’s superior glide make it perfectly suitable to venture on downwinders.
Built with pre-preg carbon for the best weight to strength ratio, with a super light core.
Titan connection: the wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation. This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.
The TITAN connection enables a very stiff and direct connection between two parts, locking efficiently any movement in all directions.
Its format is compact which is hydrodynamically friendly and very easy to use, assemble and disassemble.
With Pre-preg fabrics, the carbon fiber is directly impregnated with epoxy resin by its manufacturer; this guarantees a perfect ratio between epoxy and carbon, and represents the highest quality process. The material is stored in cooled rooms and catalyzes at 120° C in a mold.
The Pre-preg fibers must travel in refrigerated trucks and be stored frozen. The refined ratio between carbon fiber and epoxy resin provides the lightest weight with the best mechanical properties of carbon fiber.
Having a stiff and solid assembly between all the parts of the foil, is key to making it perform at its best as well as easy to handle.
The connection of the front wing with the fuselage is highly stressed and loaded, it is one of the critical area of the assembly in terms of structures.
The MONOBLOC wings are molded together with the fuselage in one shot, thereby removing the connection and the chances for unwanted and parasitic movements.
The structural fibers of the fuselage are spread into the wing to achieve the most natural, sound and light connection.
It is also incredibly stiff and provide absolute control at all times, with the foil responding perfectly to all of the riders input.
When the overall dimensions are too large for convenient transportation, a connection is set into the fuselage, behind the mast where the loads are smaller.