inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
ab 1000.- Bestellung portofreie Lieferung
Bestellen wir gerne für Dich. Lieferzeit auf Anfrage.
- Artikel-Nr.: SWX-199579-0002
F-One Pocket Foilboard 2021
POCKET 120 / 130 / 145
Beveled rails, double concave, specific foiling outline with wide point well forward, these boards have all the shape features that make them easy and forgiving on the water. The range includes three sizes: 145×50 cm, 130×47 cm, and 120×46 cm to fit all user sizes and levels. All are equipped with a large deck pad, inserts for three foot straps, and the twin-track system for maximum compatibility.
Built around a foam core with glass reinforcements and protective top / bottom sheet layers, the POCKET foilboards are as durable as you can get. The solid cap construction will preserve the edges of the board. The compact format makes the boards lighter and easier to handle and transport, this is a board you will never have to worry about!
SIZE 120 130 145
DIMENSIONS (cm) 120 x 46 130 x 47 145 x 50
WEIGHT (kg)* 3.3 3.4 4.1
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s prefered balance.
- SLIM TECH
The SLIM Tech process uses a high strength core material to reduce core thickness dramatically. The direct benefits are multiple: Better control of the board, reduced weight, increased strength, better flex.
- Better control of the board. Having the feet closer to the bottom of the board means you have a better, sharper feel for what the board is doing.
- Reduced weight. Through the use of a stronger core material, we can reduce the amount and variety of materials used in the shell. Added to the reduced volume, this means the board can be made lighter.
- Increased strength. The core of the board is no more this fragile blank which you can ding, dent or break. The Slim Tech boards are tougher and stronger.
- Better flex. Using a slimmer profile, the flex of the board can be better tuned by adjusting the skin fiber layout. Having flex into the board means more comfort when riding and easier landings when going freestyle.
Boards built with the SLIM Tech construction are molded and heat pressed. They feature a very thin but very robust outside skin to protect the board throughout its life. Proof that you can be light and bullet-proof.
late with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s prefered balance.