inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
ab 1000.- Bestellung portofreie Lieferung
Bestellen wir gerne für Dich. Lieferzeit auf Anfrage.
- Artikel-Nr.: SWX-199580-0001
F-One Pocket Carbon Foilboard 2021
"Though she be but little she is fierce" W. Shaekspeare
Through the use of compact outlines, we have developped a complete range of boards with minimum length for maximum fun. The Pocket foilboards offer tons of possibilities to enjoy foiling and engage into all kinds of turns or maneuvers.
Amazing for Carving
Bullet Proof Construction
Beveled rails, double concave, specific foiling outline with wide point well forward, these boards have all the shape features that make them easy and forgiving on the water. The range includes three sizes: 130×47 cm, 120×46 cm and the tiny 110×44 cm to fulfill all advanced users. The 130 and 120 are equipped with a large deck pad, inserts for three footstraps. The 110 has the deck fully covered with pad and zero inserts for a dedicated strapless use. All feature the twin-track system for maximum compatibility.
Built around a structurel but very light foam core with 100% carbon reinforcements, the POCKET Carbon foilboards are strong and super light. The solid cap construction will preserve the edges of the board. Easy to handle and more reactive than ever on the water, the POCKET Carbon will make your foiling more rewarding and bring you to the next level!
The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
This system is compatible with all foils featuring a top plate with 4 fastening bolts. The length of the tracks enables some room to adjust the position of the foil on the board to reach everyone’s prefered balance.
SLIM TECH CARBON
The SLIM Tech process uses a high strength core material to reduce core thickness dramatically. The direct benefits are multiple: Better control of the board, increased strength, better flex. Combined with a carbon layup, the board becomes even lighter.
- Better control of the board. Having the feet closer to the bottom of the board means you have a better, sharper feel for what the board is doing.
- Reduced weight. Through the use of a stronger core material, we can reduce the amount and variety of materials used in the shell. Using carbon, this shell can be made even lighter while keeping its strength and stiffness characteristics. Added to the reduced volume, this means the board can be made even lighter.
- Increased strength. The core of the board is no more this fragile blank which you can ding, dent or break. The Slim Tech boards are tougher and stronger.
- Better flex. Using a slimmer profile, the flex of the board can be better tuned by adjusting the skin fiber layout. Having flex into the board means more comfort when riding and easier landings when going freestyle.
Boards built with the SLIM Tech Carbon construction are molded and heat pressed. They feature a very thin but very robust outside skin to protect the board throughout its life. Proof that you can be very light and bullet-proof.