inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
ab 1000.- Bestellung portofreie Lieferung
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: HIRISELIFTFoilCabrinha2019
ALL AROUND FREERIDE / FOIL
Sizes: 40 / 60 / 85 CM MAST
The HI:RISE LIFT is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral.
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4-point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
HYDROFOIL / SURF SKATE
Sizes: 135 x 46 / 145 x 48
The Double Agent crosses seamlessly between surf skating and hydrofoiling. With the expanded range of our all new foil wings, masts and fuselage, the Double Agent just became much more customizable to your riding preference.
The Double Agent is a wood constructed surf skate shape that doubles as the perfect deck to mount our new Hi-Rise hydrofoil system. With three different mast sizes (40, 60, 85cm), and a high speed or high lifting wing set, your foiling needs are well covered.
One board. Two uses. A performance hydrofoil board that’s incredibly easy to ride. Quickly converts into a fun surf skate.
- Fun multi use board: foil / surf skate / wake surf
- Easy to use and progress
- Lively and responsive shape
- Single concave to angled v-tail channels provides exceptional grip
- Strapless, 2 or 3 strap configuration - for a fully customizable ride
- Full EVA deck pad - thick & comfortable
- TT quad fins for surf skate / wake surf use